R 4 Rainbow

Summer School Day 2 ..... with My Favorite Things Stamp Co, Make a card using the colors of a rainbow .... 

R 4 Rainbow .... R means Red !!!   I obviously didn't know a rainbow started with the color Red....
Dumb-Bell I am :( 
Oh well, Yellow looks better anyway... right ??  

So Thrilled to use my new stamps From MFT    the set is called Kissing Booth (not including the frogs) frogs are from Blue-Bird

I Will toot my own horn   lol    please notice the background, I did a soft rainbow, yellow being in the middle and ending with purple ,... this was Fun to create !!!

Thanks to MFT Summer School which aided me to make such a Fun card 
Never would I have made such a Neat Colorful card without their suggestion of what and how to make a card PoP with such fun Brilliant Bright colors

Comments

  1. Yes, this card does really "pop" and gave me an instant smile! Love the sponged background, no the frogs, no the banner, no everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a better place