a better place

fun fun
this week I decided to play along with My Favorite Stamps in their Summer School program :)

today is to focus on a Triangle ..... I did enjoy this card... first cause I did it in an hr, usually takes Hrs Or Days

also had fun cause I chose flowers, which can be very hard for me, I like flowers, just find it Hard to color them, but this time In My opinion I did Great   lol

I look Forward to playing MFTs Summer School program Because I Want to make a card in One day verses a Week 
Silly to take More than a day to make a card !!!!!! keep this fun hobby fun ... right ??

plus I Love their product :) best ever !!  and also More silly Not to play their games, they give Great prizes !!   
So Sorry to say I did not use their stamps on this card :( 
boowhoooo on me

perhaps tomorrow I Will ???  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog